haulin dirt

Monday, April 26, 2010

2 Active Days

we had a busy weekend. We played all sorts of sports like coquette, biking, riding our pocket rockets, and lots of baseball. Saturday Eliza and I rode our bikes to my baseball game, then after my game we rode home and we went to the kite festival. I climbed a rock wall there and jousted. After that Madison came over and we rode pocket rockets. Then on Sunday, we went and played baseball all afternoon and rode bikes. We finally left when we were super hungry. Then Tabitha and Madison came over and we rode bikes and played coquette.

1 comment:

  1. That was 2 days of fun. It's really been 4 days of activity with baseball on Monday, bike riding Tuesday and then capture the falg. I'm tierd, How bout you? Can't wait for vacation next week. A whole week of fun with my family, Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete